Wedding food is major part of your special day and Hog Roast Narberth understands this so aims high to please and create a magnificent feast for you and your guests.
Starting with refreshing reception drinks and delicious canapés, your guests will then indulge in Hog Roast Narberth’s main course. You can either enjoy freshly and flavourful salads such as Caprese-inspired sweet on-the-vine cherry tomato and creamy buffalo mozzarella salad with fresh basil leaves or colourful seasonal vegetables. Alongside these you have a potato option, maybe opt for the rosemary and garlic infused baby roasted new potatoes, not only do they taste divine, but they smell mouth-watering good!
The main event though for the wedding breakfast is of course the meat. Hog Roast Narberth has plenty of scrumptious options for this, all guaranteed to be locally sourced, and the best thing is you get to choose two!
- Whole Roasted Pig – a pig either slowly roasted over 12 hours in a tray creating perfectly tender pulled pork or spit-roasted over a shorter period creating succulent carved meat. The tasteful stuffing compliments the meat and of course who can forget the gorgeously crisp crackling! Hog Roast Narberth does a selection of sauces so with the pig you will have the traditional bramble apple sauce.
- Spit-roasted Lamb – a whole lamb spit-roasted on site infused with garlic and rosemary. The lamb is served with homemade Yorkshire puddings and served with the traditional mint sauce!
- Whole roasted chickens – Chickens infused with thyme and lemon and slowly roasted to provide the most palatable, moist meat. The chickens are accompanied by flavourful butchers chipolata sausages and mustard sauce.
- Sirloin British Beef – the beef joint is brushed carefully with a mustard seasoning before being cooked perfectly to your request. The beef is served with golden Yorkshire puddings and divine red wine gravy. Horseradish will be a sauce option.
- Whole roasted Turkey – a luscious Turkey roasted with sage infused butter and served with sage and onion stuffing, the perfect accompaniment and of course the juicy and sweet cranberry sauce.
All sound incredibly delicious! Which two will you go for?